DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

APP-FND-01931: Your Session is no longer valid or your logon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raptors

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: APP-FND-01931: Your Session is no longer valid or your logon Reply with quote

Dear Members,

We performed all the set ups which are required for Forms record and playback. When i am launching the forms after logging in , the following error occurs :

APP-FND-01931: Your Session is no longer valid or your logon information could not be reestablished from your session

This happened only after the setup for dataload was done. Every thing was normal before. Please help me out . This is effecting the whole company users who are not able to login.

I changed the confugaration file (.cfg) and restarted the forms server and also changed the profile option for ICX:Forms Launcher. Is Dataload setup effecting in any way.

I appreciate your early responce.

Thanks
Sandeep
raptors

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea guys. This has become a big problem for us.
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandeep,

The DataLoad setup should not be able to affect the whole company. The only place where this conceivably happen is in the change to the appsweb_[context_name].cfg file. Please replace the updated file with the original file (hopefully you took a backup) and that should fix this issue.

Editing this file is not mandatory for forms playback to work - but does enable more screen updates than occur by default and most users like these - so for your initial testing you could try forms playback without any changes to the appsweb file. If that works without any issues and you are happy to not see all the form updates on screen then continue to use forms playback in this way. Otherwise, make the changes to appsweb again but you need to ensure these changes are correct otherwise they can cause unintended consequences.

Thanks and regards,

Jonathan Stuart
raptors

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan,

First we changed the configuration files "appsweb.cfg" and "appsweb_[ORACLE_SID]_[HOSTNAME].cfg " by adding

[playback]
code=oracle.forms.engine.MainRT

before end customizations. I could sucessfully record to a file but i faced a lot of problems when i was trying to playback back the file. I was getting the following error:

APP-FND-01931: Your Session is no longer valid or your logon information could not be reestablished from your session

This errror occurs randomly. It some times comes and some times doesn't. I want to mention again that i am able to login , but when i launch forms for doing playback the above mentioned error comes. We removed all the changes that we made to the confugaration files and strangely after that the error did not stop.

I think the change to the confugaration file broke some thing, due to which we are getting this error. This error comes randomly, we have not been able to know the reason behind this.

Did any one of you faced the same problem that i faced, if yes please do reply.

Thanks
Sandeep
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandeep,

I am slightly confused as to whether this issue only occurs on playback or can occur in any Oracle session. In your first post you mentioned that the issue was affecting the whole company. Can you confirm whether this only happens on playback please?

Thanks,

Jonathan
raptors

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan,

The very first time we made change, only to appsweb.cfg file. After changing the profile option at the user level, i tried to record from a session but the session was not recording to a file on the database.

I noticed that some thing was mispelled in "oracle.forms.engine.MainRT" which we add before end customization in the cfg file. I thought i could not record because of that. So we corrected the mispelled word and i again tried to record. still i was not sucessfull. Then we found that we had another cfg file which was "appsweb_[ORACLE_SID]_[HOSTNAME].cfg" and we forgot to add

[playback]
code=oracle.forms.engine.MainRT

in that file. After adding the above mentioned lines we restarted the forms sever. The first time i got "APP-FND-01931" error when launching a forms session and i tried the 2nd time , i was sucessfull this time and could record from a session.

In the mean time many of the users in the company were facing problems launching the forms. I would like to mention that this error is not consistent, it is random which suprises me. Then i tried to playback and most of the times i got "APP-FND-01931" error.

I would again like to mention here that this error occurs randomly. some times playback works, sometimes it does not. same is while "recording".

We then took off all the changes we made and even then we are not able to get rid of the error. I feel the dataload set up did some thing which is the reason we are facing this problem.

I know that the setup is more of an oracle issue then a dataload one. I hope you could suggest me some solution to this problem.

Thanks
Sandeep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: