DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Text and Number in cell - Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nena

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Text and Number in cell - Error Reply with quote

I have Data load Pro 5.4.10 and Oracle 11i.

The problem I am having is that my playback script runs for the first line then freezes and crash. I am not sure if it's because in the TRX number cell - the data has numbers and text in the one cell - eg invoice no 123455NS5. I have made the cell to be read as "Number" but it still does not work, I can't omit the text part - as Oracle will not recognise the Invoice.

Secondly, how long should a 50,000 lines of data take to be uploaded - as I have tried and tested this but it takes over 24 hours to upload and crashes by the end of it.

So I have had to resort to breaking the data up into 1000 lines at a time - which takes 30 mins for this to complete - is this normal? How can I increase the speed?

Thank you.

Nena
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: