DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

playback.fld works in test but not in fapp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
srikakulapu

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: playback.fld works in test but not in fapp Reply with quote

I have playback.fld that works fine in test, it loads over 100+ rows in test. However, it only loads 5 rows in production. Any suggestions as to why?
Thanks
David

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using the same PC to load into both environments, or are you using one machine to load into TEST and another to load into FAPP?

The reason for asking is that the free Classic version of DataLoad will allow you to load only 5 records, so that you can see how it works. If you like it, you buy a licence and install the regkey.dat and supply your serial number. If you have done this process on the machine that you are using for TEST, then you can load an unlimited number of records. If you are using a different machine for FAPP, you will be limited to 5 records.

Cool HTH

David
Not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car.

David K. Dickson
DataLoad Forum Moderator
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try re-recording your load in production and using that as the basis for your load. Sometimes differences between environments mean a load that works in one environment doesn't work in another, regardless of the fact that you think they are identical.

Regards,

Jonathan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: