DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DataLoad Classic and AIM BR100 Setup Document

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: DataLoad Classic and AIM BR100 Setup Document Reply with quote

If you use DataLoad Classic and you also use AIM (Oracle's Application Implementation Method), you could consider pointing your DataLoad worksheet at the Word Window containing your BR100 document and have DataLoad fill in your documentation for you.

You might have to modify the worksheet slighlty temporarily, like adding or removing some TABs or some *NBs or such like, but it is a good way of keeping the documentation in line with the actual setup.

Cool HTH

David
Not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car.

David K. Dickson
DataLoad Forum Moderator
robertcorey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like your manner of writing providing the info. Maintain doing brilliant! You already know, many oldsters are looking spherical for this information, you can help them significantly.
custom essay writing service
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: