DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E-Biz PSB Budget Group Data Load

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lalitha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: E-Biz PSB Budget Group Data Load Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

We are implementing PSB and we are trying to Data Load Budget groups of close to 400 to oracle E-biz 11i and to complete it we need to populate notifier column which is in a seperate tab and the key i need to put in the data load are Ctrl+F4, (i do not know how to put that in the data load)it will prompt to a decision window with Yes, Cancel and No where i need to select Yes(1st button) then it will go the notifier window i will be inserting data and then i need to save and process which is *SP.

Please help me on this if you could,
Thanks
Lalitha
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lalitha,

Use \^{F4} for Ctrl + F4. Then to select the Yes button you could just press Enter (ENT in the DataLoad cell) if Yes is already selected by default or if you need to press the Y key then you should use \Y in DataLoad.

Thanks,

Jonathan
Lalitha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: E-Biz PSB Budget Group Data Load Reply with quote

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks so much for your help. If Could you please tell me the command for Alt F+N.

Thanks
Lalitha
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lalitha,

To press Alt +F, then release the Alt key and press N you should use the following:

\%F%N

To press both F and then N while the Alt key is held down then use this:

\%FN%

I'm not sure which one of those you need but hopefully this helps.

Thanks,

Jonathan
maciek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: CTRL + TAB keystrokes Reply with quote

Hi,

I want to load some data to system in one window but different tabs, and I need switch to next tab, what comment should I use because CTRL+TAB = \^{TAB} does not work.

waiting for an quick answer

warm regards
Maciek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: