DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

having problem with Record and Playback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Henri Fanda

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: having problem with Record and Playback Reply with quote

Hello, I am new to this forum but not new to Dataload. I never used record and playback in the past and only trying to do it now but find it very difficult to get what I want. I am only trying to make simple changes which I have done using the other method but because the problem is inconsistencies in the speed, I thought maybe playback is a better option.

I have about 300 records to be updated and each record only needs a SalesRep ID, like this:
[img]

I then click on the "Resource Detail" like so:
[/img]

Finally I go to the field where I put in the new value like so:
[img]

And save this record and repeat the same process for 300 times.

Can someone out there help me out?? Many thanks.

PS. My record and Playback setup has been configured okay, just the steps in recording that I still dont quite get and hence I couldnt get Dataload to record what I want. Crying or Very sad [/img]

Btw, how do I insert images for the screenshots ?[img][/img][img][/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: