DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Windows "hot-key" combination Alt-Tab does not alw

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Macro Load Support (.dld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Windows "hot-key" combination Alt-Tab does not alw Reply with quote

When DataLoad is loaded, the Windows "hot-key" combination of Alt-Tab does not always work correctly.

e.g. I open DataLoad and open a .dld file. Then I fire up Oracle Apps and navigate to the appropriate form. Then I Alt-Tab back to DataLoad. Now, if I Alt-Tab again, I expect to go back to the Oracle Apps form, but the screen flickers and re-displays the DataLoad window.

e.g. to find the version of DataLoad below, I had to open DataLoad (but didn't load a file), but when I try to Alt-Tab away from DataLoad, it doesn't work first time.

DataLoad Version V4.3.6.0
Windows Version XP SP2
IE Version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519CO
Not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car.

David K. Dickson
DataLoad Forum Moderator
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,

Is this issue 100% consistent for you? We couldn't replicate this using the steps you provided. If we could replicate then I am sure we could fix this but I need to see the problem so we can understand how to fix.

Thanks,

Jonathan
David

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan,

Crying or Very sad Yes, it is 100% consistent. Also, other users here report the same problem, so it may be an odd interaction between DataLoad and another application that we share (as a corporate policy) e.g. email, antivirus or wireless network software.

I have sent you my mobile 'phone number in an email. Please feel free to call me at a time that suits you and I can be your "eyes and ears" if you want to me to reproduce the problem.

David.
Not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car.

David K. Dickson
DataLoad Forum Moderator
RaeChaffee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Alt-Tab doesn't always work Reply with quote

I have encountered exactly this problem on some machines where I work. If you look at the windows available for the ALT-TAB function, there will be two apparent instances of DataLoad running, even though only one actually is. Has anyone found a work-around for this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Macro Load Support (.dld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: