DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R12 Compatability

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: R12 Compatability Reply with quote

Hi,

R12 of Oracle E-Business Suite has now been released and we have been testing this with DataLoad. So far everything looks good and both the Classic and Professional loads work well. We have tested DataLoad with R12 and so far everything works as expected. Further testing is required and the next version of DataLoad will include any necessary updates for R12 compatability but so far we haven't found any issues with R12.

Jonathan Stuart,
DataLoad Support.
RHALFORD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
How did you manage to get it work with Release 12 in servlet mode?

We are using Forms in servlet mode. We can't use socket mode as this is not an option for us.
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, DataLoad does work fine in servlet/HTTP mode. Please see the R12 setup instructions in the user guide for full details of the setup required.

http://www.dataload.net/help/recplay/setup.htm

DataLoad V4.3.9.0 provides full compatibility with R12.

Jonathan
RHALFORD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll give that a try this afternoon.

I've now managed to get a basic recording done. I'll try a full round trip next week. One thing to mention though is that you may need to clear the caches (via Functional Administrator->Core Services->Caching Framework->Global Configuration->Clear All Cache).

Certainly I found that the profile option was nto being reflected correctly a few times without this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: