DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Function Key Capture Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General DataLoad Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manojkn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Function Key Capture Issue Reply with quote

Team, I have a problem with capturing function Keys in Dataload Professional. The details of the problem have been sent through email by Howard Dyer from Capgemini. Can you please look into this problem and give me a permanent solution. The work-around solution of manually inserting Function Key characters is not acceptable to our client. The solution to this problem is required urgently.
Please do the needful.

Regards,
Manoj
manojkn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Function Key Capture Issue Reply with quote

Hello All,

Please let me know if anyone wants to know more about this problem and can suggest me a solution. I can mail you the details. I have the clear problem description and screenshots which I can provide.

Thanks
Manoj
ebelongia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this is a community forum, a member of the user community may be able to help if you can share more information. I am not clear on what you are trying to do, or what the client finds unacceptable. You may need to describe the problem generically so as to not share anything that your client would consider confidential.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General DataLoad Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: