DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with Default Values on Drop List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjschmid

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Problem with Default Values on Drop List Reply with quote

I am experiencing a problem with recording forms that use drop lists that default to a value. I have been unable to “teach” DL about the default value since it doesn’t register and thus record the default value even if I type the first character or pull down the list. It appears to not see the value unless you change from the default. This causes issues when you need to create some rows with the default values and some with other values in the list. This field cannot be cleared in the form as it always resets itself to the default value.

I am trying to load menu exclusions on responsiblities. The rule type defaults to Function (F). I need to load some Funciton and some Menu (M) exlcusions. I can't get DL to see the F for function so my rows aren't lined up if I mix Menu and Function exclusions and if I record only Menu exclusions I can't use the value F for function.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: