DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Load control skipping save

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Macro Load Support (.dld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Datz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Load control skipping save Reply with quote

Hi,

Problem is I build a macro to load data into oracle. It works fine in step mode, doing a simple F11, search, tab, tab then enter data and save. Trouble is when going on to do a full load, it skips the save and keeps pushing commands. A regular save is around 50 seconds in oracle btw.

Have tried numerous ways to save. Only way I can seem to get it to run is to put a massive 90 second pause at the end of each save...??

The machine in question uses XP. Version of Java i think is 6.35? which our oracle shows as "too new" message when loading (still works of you click "OK", techs havent rolled up oracle to match yet I think.)

Any ideas?
Datz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no help?

Similar issue ive noticed is that data load seems to fail working after say 50 record updates. All of a sudden it will add an extra tab in or do something to throw the whole load out.

Anyone know why either of these issues would occur?

Im running the corporate version too btw, so any help would be great....even from someone at dataload??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Macro Load Support (.dld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: