DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to record some forms, other forms work fine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkdlacct

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Unable to record some forms, other forms work fine Reply with quote

I am running 12.1.3 and we have successfully configured Dataload Pro. What I am finding is some forms open fine and I am able to record the playback file. Other forms however, just hang. I end up with an hour glass and the only way out is to use Task Manager to kill it.

My ICX profile is set to (host name masked):
http://xxxx:xx/forms/frmservlet?record=filetorecordto.fld%20play=noplay.fld

One of the forms that works fine is:
Inventory | Setup | Units of Measure | Conversions

One of the forms that hangs on startup of recording is:
Order Management | Pricing | Price Lists | Price List Setup

It appears very consistent with which forms work, and which ones don't. It is very repeatable.

I'm a long time Dataload Pro user and have never had these types of issues prior to R12.
Siemon_USA

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the same issue. We just went to R12 and now trying to record a new price list *.fld just hangs with the hour glass.

The play bavk seems to work OK.
bkdlacct

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not solved the root issue, but I have found a workaround.

Since it seems to be form specific, I simply choose a different form during the startup. In my case, I chose "Change Organization" under Order Management Super User. I picked an org, then I could easily navigate to price lists after that.

Hope it helps you.
ewart.carson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Unable to record some forms :( Reply with quote

Are people still finding this issue. We moved to R12 and have the same issue with HR forms. We found the same work around works for us by starting in a form in a different responsibility and then switching across to the responsibility and form we need to access to enable us to record the load and then upload the data.

The recommended patches suggested below by dataload have been applied but this has not had any affect.

http://www.dataload.com/help/support/r12focus.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: