DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing regkey.dat file to install DataLoad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General DataLoad Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rmt2010

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Missing regkey.dat file to install DataLoad Reply with quote

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but we did and I'm sure it's just an oversight. We ordered DataLoad Professional a few weeks ago and upon beginning the installation, discovered that there was no regkey.dat file attached to the email that contained our serial number. We've tried to contact the DL folks via email and have had no success in getting a response. Any ideas? We are located in the US and our phones aren't able to make outgoing international calls. Thanks!
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The regkey.dat file sometimes get removed by customers' email servers because it is an unknown attachment and I am sure that is what has happened here. Please email us again so we have your email details and company name, etc, and we will send the file from a different email account. If that still fails then we will put a copy on the dataload.con web site for you to download.

Thanks,

Jonathan Stuart
rmt2010

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much - I PM'd the details to you. Please let me know if you need further information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General DataLoad Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: