DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dataload .fld file with zero bytes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allagras

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Dataload .fld file with zero bytes Reply with quote

Hi
Hoping someone can help me

I have set up Oracle apps to create a record file (testrec.fld), and when the user (or resp) this is mapped to goies into forms, the file is created on the server but with 0 bytes

I have tried various methods to get the actual keystrokes reocrded at user & resp level but everytime the filename (testrec.fld) is created with with no data

Have also noticed that if I drag any existing (historic) .fld files for playback, when they appear on the database, they too are at zero bytes, even if they have data in them!!

using Oracle 11.5.10.2 on a 91 database

if anyone can help me that would be great

Thanks
Grant
Martinv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: 0 byte record.fld Reply with quote

Have you set the profile options correctly , and rthe record responsibility correctly
martin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: