DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Data Load Uploading bounces or Jumps to other fields

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General DataLoad Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emanuel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Data Load Uploading bounces or Jumps to other fields Reply with quote

HI,

I am using the Business suite Form of Receivables with India Localization to load the Data Migration of AR Open Invoices, when using the Data Loader with Steps it works ok but when used directly it does not work and bounces and jumps to other fields

Please help as I need to Load more than 1000 Invoices in this form

I had also tried using Macro but while uploading the recorded version Oracle form hangs

Rgds
Emanuel
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emanuel,

If you are using a DataLoad Classic Macro then the problem is probably that data is being sent to Oracle too quickly. This can cause data or keystrokes to be lost or data to be inserted in the wrong fields. You should slow down your load to fix this. I suggest you make your load very slow at first to prove that speed is the issue. When the load is stable you can then reduce the delays to improve load speed. A mix of the generic loads delays (i.e. that apply to the whole load) and delays in individual cells using the *SL command are normally required. Please see the following web page for more details:

http://www.dataload.com/help/macro/delays.htm

Thanks and regards,

Jonathan Stuart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General DataLoad Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: