DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issues with user Playback...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcardenas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Issues with user Playback... Reply with quote

I have been having a few problems with the creation of the file fld from Oracle R12's application, this way as the creation of the file of load and the upload to the application.

When I get in the Oracle with the user who has the profile to record and on having selected the option to which I want to enter it leaves the windows in a background after the principal browser.

When I select the window of search and finds the selected value opens the window of the information in a background to, leaving in first that of search.

Playing with the menu of the windows for select the window with which I want to work, I finish to recording the information and create the file with the necesary data then I entered to the application with the user of play but the information it is not recorded correctly.

Something that I see it's the application doesn't work normally with the user that have ICX Launch Form in the profile in compare with a Normal user

can you help me with this questions and problems please
Blvd. Alfonso Zaragoza Maytorena #2204 | Culiacán | Sinaloa | C.P. 80020
T: (667) 758 - 5833 | Red: 320 | Ext. 5215
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricardo,

Problems like this only normally happen for the playback user but you are reporting that this happens during recording too, is that correct?

If that is correct then please reply and give us the value of the ICX: Forms Launcher profile option value at user level for your recoding value. I would like to check if that is causing this problem.

Thanks,

DataLoad Support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: