DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Data load issues while Playback is in progress

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravi sivaram

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Data load issues while Playback is in progress Reply with quote

Can you pl assist. We have 4.3.6.0 version of the professional version installed on our server.

We are in process of updating over 30,000 records in the test instance. We are experiencing 2 types of issues for which we would like your assistance to resolve this problem.

The first issue is we have record update that stops at every 1130th record for the total run.

The second issue is we are experiencing a data message error at a record update that encouters a error. We are able to however do the form update via the front end.

Can you pl provide your assistance in this regard
David

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For your first problem, I suggest that you break the load of 30,000 records into 30 loads of 1,000 each. You should even be able to run more than one load at the same time, since the processing is being done on the server and the PC is only acting as a display. If you run 5 loads at the same time, you should be able to reduct the elapsed time for all 30,000 to about 1/5 of the time it would take if you loaded them all together in one single load. Idea

For your second problem, it would be helpful if you could tell us what the error message is. Without this information it will be difficult to progress. Sad

Cool HTH

David
Not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car.

David K. Dickson
DataLoad Forum Moderator
ravi sivaram

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: data load Reply with quote

Hi David,

thanks for your update. Can you provide the details of how we may split the load.

Secondly the issue regarding data load error, we may be able to show or if you can provide us a number where we may reach you would appreciate your assistance.

regards

ravi
ravi sivaram

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Error Messages Reply with quote

1. Error : AP-SQLAP-10806. You must define one Primary Bank Account for each currency for this site.
Supplier Site:= SUD3T3. Currency Code=CAD

Comment
Eventhough the record is interuppting the dataload. We are able to do the change via the front end i.e. there is no issue.

2. Error: AP-SQLAP-97658: You have selected a default payment method of Electronic but no active supplier bank account is assigned. Note that a supplier site must have an active primary bank account assigned at the site or supplier level before you can enter an invoice with a payment method of Electronic.

Comment
Eventhough the record is interuppting the dataload. We are able to do the change via the front end i.e. there is no issue.

3. Error: ORA-01403 no data found.

Comment'
The data file that is being loaded stops at the 1130 position with the above error message. we then have to delete the uploaded lot and reload and the interupption happens again with the above message.

pl advise when we may talk to you or show you the problem.

thanks for your update.

Ravi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: