DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using Dataload with Oracle Applications on Citrix

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Macro Load Support (.dld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aheer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Using Dataload with Oracle Applications on Citrix Reply with quote

Hi,

we are using Dataload Classic V4.3.9.0 against Oracle Apps 11.5.10 which is deployed across Citrix. We are having problems in that not all the commands are replicated in the form we are trying to dataload into. Has anyone else experienced problems with this setup?

Best Regards,
David

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Using Dataload with Oracle Applications on Citrix Reply with quote

aheer wrote:
..... not all the commands are replicated in the form we are trying to dataload into.

Could you please be a little more precise?

Which form are you using?
Which commands are you trying to use that are not found or not working?
If you can access the same form without going through Citrix, do the "missing" commands work there?

Yes. I have once had problems with an application which ran under Citrix, but since I could not access the same application without going through Citrix, and could therefore not take Citrix out of the equation, I could never be sure that Citrix was to blame. Other users have reported being able to use Citrix without any problem.
Not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car.

David K. Dickson
DataLoad Forum Moderator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Macro Load Support (.dld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: