DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assistance with Play file

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mturnbull

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Assistance with Play file Reply with quote

Hi
I have been using DataLoad for some time now in 11.5.10 but we are in the process of moving to 12.1.3 and I need to perform some loads.
I believe I have followed the instructions and my record file is being populated but the play file isn't launched when I log in as the DataLoad specific user.

I am using DL ver 4.3.9.0
The profile is set as
http://vl121.uk01.apmn.org:8000/forms/frmservlet?record=DL01_record.fld%20play=DL01_play.fld&config=playback

I tried removing the &config=playback but did not notice any difference.

In 11.5.10 I set the Profile Option 'Self Service Personal Home Page mode' from 'Framework only' to 'Personal Home Page' so the forms are launched without selecting the specific function. Is there something similar in R12?

I would appeciate some swift help with this.

Regards, Martin
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin,

Your setup looks correct (and you don't need to make any changes similar to 'Self Service Personal Home Page mode') so it isn't immediately obvious what is causing this problem. When you open a form having logged on as the playback user does the form open correctly, i.e. does Oracle work as expected but without playback running? Also, is the DL01_record.fld file created? Finally, does your system use multiple load balanced application servers?

Thanks,

Jonathan
mturnbull

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jonathan
The record seems to work ok. I created a new play file from the recorded file but still don't seem to be very successful. I think there must be part of the play file being processed as the first bit after logging on is to select the inventory organisation and that appears to happen.
Yes the form operates ok as if playback isn't running. Our system is on a single server.
Regards, Martin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> Forms Playback Support (.fld files) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: