DataLoad Community Forum Index DataLoad Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Command *NF or key strokes \+{PGDN} does not work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General DataLoad Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackLotus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Command *NF or key strokes \+{PGDN} does not work Reply with quote

I am user Oracle 11.5.10.2 Java forms.
I am using Macro Loads Dataload Professional Version 5.2.1.0.
When I'm trie Run load in Oracle EBS AR – Receivables
(N)->Transactions->Transactions source manual transaction Command *NF or key strokes \+{PGDN} doesn't work
can I using Playback mode IF playback mode in Oracle EBS is configured
http://www.dataload.com/help/recplay/setup_11i10.htm?
IF I can,
who Can me explain how to using playback mode step by step?
DataLoad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

What happens when you try to use *NF or \{PGDN} in the load? Both of these should work fine as long as the cursor is in the expected field when these commands are executed. It might be worth you running the load in Step Mode so you can see exactly what is happening when *NF and \{PGDN} are executed.

I also suggest you try a configuration change. Open the DataLoad Options window (Tools->Options) and on the Macro tab tick the Legacy Keystrokes checkbox. Click OK and test your load again. This changes the way Macro loads work to improve compatibility with some applications, e.g. Citrix.

Given that you are using DataLoad Professional, once you have this load working you should enable Load Control on the Run Load window and you can reduce (or remove) the load delays (both *SL commands and the delays in the Delays window). Load Control will dynamically adjust the load speed for you so you don't need delays and this will maximise performance.

You can also use Forms Playback in this form. Have a look through the Forms Playback section of the User Guide and let us know what questions you have after doing that and trying the setup.

Thanks,

Jonathan Stuart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DataLoad Community Forum Index -> General DataLoad Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: